viernes, 21 de julio de 2017

S3 Actividad 2 Presentación Ingles



My name is Elizabeth G. Garcia Santillán., I was born in Hidalgo, Mexico, my residence is in Mexico City for 20 years.

I want to talk a little about my story so they can understand ....
I am the second daughter of a marriage of 4 daughters, my father and my mother separated when we were little, my 3 sisters and I had to work when we were very young, things improved in our life, however leave the studies, of necessity To take money home, shortly after other responsibilities came, I had the blessing of having a son, he is 14 years old and this year he finishes his secondary education, he wants to study for Microbiologist, or Doctor.

I loved life and you should never give up ...

Now that I have more time, both in my working life and other responsibilities as a mother, I want to conclude my professional studies.
Today, I know myself better, I have defined my dreams, I know what I lack, I am convinced that I want to study and to specialize professionally in helping to preserve life.

I have some family members who have died of cancer, 2 of my grandparents, my father is diabetic and there are more cases of death due to their lifestyle.
For years I have been taking care of my food, exercising, doing a healthy diet and attending a nutrition club in my community, I want to study and learn, help people who need it, currently diseases that affect humans, originate from The way we feed our body, there are many cases of childhood obesity, in schools, active adults and older adults.

I would like to contribute my grain of sand and develop this career, with conscience, perseverance and attitude, to help people who need it, to have a personal and spiritual growth.

Thank you for your attention to my story.
Your friend from today.


Lizzy G.G Santillán


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario